Tuesday, February 8, 2011

. winter ppi .

. had so. much. fun. at ppi this last weekend . went with my girl, emily and we did all those things you're supposed to do . stay up too late, talk, laugh, get bored in sessions, leave sessions inspired, and laugh some more .
9 . ppi .

8 . ppi .

7 . ppi .

6 . ppi .
. remember this post ? so guess who won the mat and frame this time ?! me ! so crazy ! since this one says "friends", i'm so putting these photos from ppi in it and displaying it in my office ! tacky, yes . awesome, yes !
10 . ppi .
. at michael cerizo's workshop .
5 . ppi .

4 . ppi .
. i kept this coupon, because well, it said to .
3 . ppi .
. me and the girls . these gals are awesome . the memories of this session will last me for a lifetime . most memorable session of the whole conference . lots of fbing ! :) please look past the sleepy eyes, this was the last day and i was mostly spent .
2 . ppi .
. and well, this was an attempt at a competition print...not really, it's taken with my p & s, but after looking at all the competition prints my mind was going crazy with photos and titles .
1 . ppi .
. title - the last to leave .

1 comment:

  1. Bahah! Yes, the title is perfect. Freaking love you, little lady!

    ReplyDelete