Tuesday, February 15, 2011

. instagram .


. so i've recently got a camera phone (that works) and so i've been going a little crazy with it and my instagram app . so here's a peek from the last few days .

. not every day is a good one .
. they can't all be good days .

. thoughtful day .
. a thoughtful day .

. my jeans, up close .
. my jeans .

. me and weed dog .
. reed and i watching ry on the ipad .

. my specific socks .
. picky socks .

. chopper, in the house .
. chopper .

. ry and reed doing their art class .
. both are working on their art .

. what reed did in art a few days before that he recreated for me . he only drew half of the black ant with a crayon and folded the paper in half and pressed it firmly together so the black would come off on the other side . then he colored it in .
. reed's artwork .
. killing time in walmart this morning .
. movies .
. found a magazine with a great idea for a jewelry display/hanger .
. great idea for hanging jewelry .
. working on a baby shower .
. baby love .
. i'm sure you'll see many more because i'm so not over it .
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment