Thursday, February 17, 2011

. my day in instagrams .

. snow peas snack .
. snow peas snack .

. dvd frustration, finally figured it out .
. dvd frustration .

. salad for lunch .
. spinich, feta cheese, olives and salad vinegar .
. my lunch .

. working on shower stuff .
. almost done .

. inspiration board .
. if you make me something or write me a note i'll go on this board .
. inspiration board .
. my pouchee handle .

. my pouche .

. progress on the decorations .
. more shower prep .

. pecan snack .
. almond snack .

. watching brooke's instagrams pop up all day .
. brooke's instagrams .

. went in to get this orchid after valentines day, hoping it was on sale, no such luck . wasn't too bad of price to begin with though .
. my after valentines day purchase .
. supper . yep, potatoes would have completed the meal, but they were still in the oven . didn't get done until an hour after the meal . never have they taken 2 hours before !?

. dinner .
. and after a day of eating very good, i ruined it with this . ug !

. i even made dessert .

1 comment: