Saturday, December 25, 2010

. christmas with the moore's .

. our family christmases are usually spread about a week before or week after christmas and rarely do we have anything specific to do on christmas eve or christmas day, but this year was different . my family got together on christmas eve at nate and tenille's for my moms side of the family . dad read the christmas story, which is tradition, one i'm thankful for .
. any my crazy brother (the shorter of the two), well, they're both crazy, but in this case aaron wasn't expected to be at our christmas and hadn't been in a while, so it was wonderful to have him . we got tons of photos to prove he made it .
. grandparents and grandkids .
. and me trying to get a pic with everyone in it . done . good ? not so much .
:)
. this was the best part of getting our photo taken was watching all the cameras trying to get it .
. mom giving out kisses for christmas .
. aaron's getting ready for it .
. the 5 of us . haven't had a shot like this in years .
. me and my home boys . for real .

. good times .
. thankful tenille hosted this year, thankful for my family and the love we share .

(all photos taken with my p&s as i had too much to carry without taking that too)

No comments:

Post a Comment