Wednesday, January 27, 2010

. 2 down, 3 more to go .

. so you've probably already seen this on my facebook page, but i thought i'd share a little more detail on here . i made another shade for my upstairs hallway window yesterday . this is our only new window in the whole house so i'll be lifting this shade often . this pattern was something i had to think long and hard about (so was the kitchen's, which i have yet to do, but rest assure, you'll see pics) . but i decided to be daring and go for it . it's bright, colorful, and floral...yes, floral . this might be the only floral anything in my whole house, but i wanted to go with something different . i love it too .
. diy shade in in upstairs hallway .

. diy shade in in upstairs hallway .
. here's what the fabric looks like up close .
. diy shade in in upstairs hallway .
. ooh this is so much fun to do . i can't wait to have time to work on the kitchen ones .

. p.s. i think this one actually took me a little longer than the first one i made, but do you remember me mentioning that it wasn't perfect, and that it was not a big deal, well, now it bothers me . so i tried extra hard to get this one just right . i did much better when i went a little slower .

2 comments:

  1. LOOKS GREAT !!! Maybe by the time I get out to the house again, you will have the kithen ones finished :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfect from here. I love the idea. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete